In cabinet fuse box!

Hello jbarros1 and welcome to the community!

I am not going to be a lot of help but hopefully can provide a few things that give you direction to start troubleshooting.

I have a 2021 model and my fuse listing for #72 shows that it is the spare. The fuse sheet is standard across models so a different model would have the same fuse pinout. Now it could be different for a 2019 and obviously something not correct if pressing that fuse in and it loses all power. Hopefully something with a 2019 370GB jumps in with an idea.

The Spyder unit interface where you select lights, view tank levels etc… all connects to the G6 which is that unit with the resettable fuses. That is the “brain box” that everything feeds into. This thread shows the pinout locations for each one of those connections on the G6. When you turn on the awning lights you will likely here a click come from the G6.

On my 2021 I have a Solerra awning and your 2019 should have a Carefree Colorado awning unless you replaced with something different. My previous 5th wheel was a grand design and it had Carefree Colorado awning and had an inline 2A fuse for the lights. If you are hearing the “click” at the G6 when you turn the awning then it is receiving the signal to turn the light on but something else down the line is an issue.