Galley-Dinette slides

My 2021 Beacon 41FLB slide on dinette does not drop down to make the floor level. When extended it is about 1/2” above the floor so it is not level with the floor under the island.

Is it supposed to? On my Landmark the slide dropped into a channel so floor was flush with floor under the island.

Thanks
Bob

To my knowledge, Vanleigh didn’t use flush floor slides. Our slides are all above the floor but do have carpeting overlap the slide edge to “hide” that gap.

That’s the way mine is too! Drat! Chair get tippy!!!

Thanks

Do you have a contact phone number. The one I have for parts is constantly busy

I’ve used this number to contact Vanleigh support in the past 662.331.2933 or the main support email customercare@vanleighrv.com .

Another option may be the Tishomingo service center,

TISHOMINGO RV SERVICE CENTER

To schedule an appointment for service, please contact Tishomingo RV Service Center directly:
CONTACT: Tishomingo RV Service Center | 662.443.2183 | tishomingorvservice@gmail.com
1340 Highway 25

Tishomingo, MS 38873

We were told while at the plant that flush floor slides was something they were going to do in the future but of course they didnt get to that prior to shutting down. My dinette slide is also about a 1/2 inch up and my chair tips often on that little bump.

All of the @vanleighrv.com emails have been decommissioned and everything moved to @tiffinmotorhomes.com.

You can get ahold of the two techs (Shawn and Jeff) that answer the support calls on Vanleigh units at 256-356-0261

I have worked with Shawn Cole for most of my technical issues and usually email him - he is good in responding but takes him a day or two. shawn.cole@tiffinmotorhomes.com

I calledTisomingo number & they confirmed it was designed with a non-flush floor but the carpet flap