A/C replacement

HI Rick,

I replaced with these models Coleman Mach 8 Plus Black 15K BTU Air Conditioner with a Dyer’s SKU of 99378. Price looks to be close what I paid a couple of years ago.

Here’s a link to Dyers where I purchased the replacements. They show out of stock at the moment, but you can see the model # info on that page to help locate from another source if you want.

Looks like they have them on Amazon too. Amazon.com: Coleman-Mach 47204-079 Signature Series MACH 8 Plus Air Conditioner - Wood Skid, 15,000 BTU, Black : Home & Kitchen

Item # 99378
Brand Coleman-Mach
Series Coleman MACH 8 Plus Signature Series
Model 47204-079
Replaces 47204B879 and 47204B679
Fits 14" x 14" Vent Openings
Fits 14" x 14" Vent Openings
Color Black
Profile Ultra-Low-Profile
BTU’s 15,000 BTU
Function Cool Only
Installation Type Ducted or Non-Ducted
Power Requirement 120VAC

Mine has a heat pump, but that should be easy with yor info.

It was plug and play with the existing (Firefly) controls? That was mine biggest fear.

I wish I had upgraded ours to the heat pump model, since I think that can be updated in the firefly panel. It is just plug and play, no need to make any changes to the firefly panel.

Here’s some details, from Ryan,about updating the panel if you changed the AC type.

There isn’t a whole lot to configure with the codes for the spyder system outside of changing to a different unit or enabling some functions like when adding an additional AC. You do this by going into settings, holding “coach model” for 7 seconds and entering the code 1478.

Amazon has the heat pump model too for a little more $$.

Thank you so much for the quick response, I really appreciate it.

Best,

Rick